PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The most sought after security products in Australia
At Morris Screens, we use Amplimesh products. No other security system offers such an outstanding combination of advantages; strength, resistance to break-in, aesthetic excellence, the ability to complement contemporary or traditional homes and the flexibility to adapt to almost any application.
Meets the toughest Australian Standards
Amplimesh security products have been tested to ensure they meet the relevant Australian and industry standards. Our Amplimesh range of security doors include SupaScreen stainless steel mesh and SecuraMesh diamond pattern grille and are suitable for either hinged or sliding doors.
SupaScreen doors are made using high tensile marine grade woven stainless steel mesh which maximises strength and durability and provides security with clear unobstructed views. These doors include a three point lock system.
SupaScreen window grilles provide the flow of air through your home together with clear unobstructed views. The range of SupaScreen grilles includes sliding grilles for casement windows and hinged escape grilles if required.
SecuraMesh window grilles are a cost effective barrier and provide a visual deterrent and protection against uninvited visitors.
Steel window grilles are particularly suitable for casement windows and are available with standard 10 mm square bars or including a range of scroll patterns.
Morris Screens can provide the service expected of a family owned and operated business with more than 40 years experience and the added advantage of dealing with the principals of the business.
- SupaScreen is assembled using a patented process which eliminates the need for unsightly screws, rivets and pins.
- SupaScreen is covered by a ten year warranty.
- SecuraMesh diamond pattern grille doors provide a visual deterrent and effective physical protection to your property.
- SecuraMesh doors can be fabricated with either a heavy duty frame for extra strength or with the standard medium weight frame.
- All doors are fitted with three point locks and hinged doors include three hinges.
- Barrier or Safety doors can also be supplied with single dead locks.
A range of standard colours is available as well as up to 100 optional powdercoat colours